Terms and Conditions for use of Website and Services
We/Us/Our means: Walco WA Pty Ltd (ACN 145 470 739) ATF Castle Business Trust ABN 32 029 203 476 t/a Garrison Solutions.
You/Your means: customers we supply goods and products to from time to time (Services) and users of our Site.
By using this Site and Our Services, you agree to these terms and conditions (Terms). If you do not agree, do not use the Site or Our Services.
Detailed Terms and conditions:
1) These Terms govern the use of Our Site located at www.garrisonsolutions.com.au and any Services We provide to You.
6) By using the Site You understand and agree that the Site must only be used for lawful and proper purposes. You are liable for and agree to indemnify Us against any losses incurred by Us for Your unlawful or improper use of the Site or Our Services.
7) Content on the Site belongs to Us. Content means but is not limited to graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, music, design, pricing, information, referrals and any other data. The Content is covered by various copyright, patent and trademark laws, various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Content must not be copied, reproduced, acquired, passed on or monitored in any way whatsoever.
8) You rely on the information contained on the Site at Your own risk. The information given in this publication, and all services and claims made are current during the design and publication process, but may be subject to change at any time without notification. The information in the Site is supplied on the condition that You, in accessing or using the information will make Your own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
9) We do not guarantee that goods will be suitable for any particular application. Photographs and diagrams are for illustrative and indicative purposes only and may vary from actual products supplied. Where specific products or brands are unavailable, an equivalent product may be supplied.
10) We accept no liability for security breaches. You must take all necessary steps to prevent security breaches while You use this Site.
11) We are not liable for any damages or liability whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the Site or the information contained therein and the service provided by us whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
12) We reserve the right to make any changes to the information contained in the Site including changes to the Services We offer and the Terms of those Services without prior notice.
13) The agreement and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of the use of the Site or Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
14) If any dispute arises under these Terms or in connection with the Site or Services, such dispute must first be the subject of a mediation between You and Us before a mediator agreed between You and Us or otherwise appointed by the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia. Your good faith participation in the mediation is a pre-condition of any litigation, except for applications for urgent, summary or injunctive relief.
15) This agreement, together with Our Terms and Conditions of Sale, constitute the entire agreement between You and Us and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements, statements, understandings, or representations concerning its subject matter.
16) If any part of this agreement is declared legally invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be severed from the remainder which will remain valid and enforceable.
17) The terms and conditions for use of Our Website must be read in conjunction with Our Terms and Conditions of Sale which can be found <here> [insert link]. Our refund and return policy can be found there. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale take precedence over these Terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
Product specific information
18) We supply products in good faith, on the assumption that You fully understand the use, safety factors, and physical parameters of the products involved. You or users who are unaware or unsure of any of these details should refer to Us before use. We recommend that the You undertake research prior to use of products.
19) We assume no liability for any misapplication or misuse of any product.
20) Whilst this Site gives guidance relating to the use and nature of the products and a variety of applications, the ultimate responsibility for correct selection of a product for a specific application remains with You.
21) We reserve the right, whilst preserving the essential characteristics of the products we supply, to introduce at any time modifications and changes considered necessary to improve the products, or to make changes for any reason of a commercial or constructive nature.
22) Alternative items of similar or improved finish or quality will be dispatched if the original item in this publication has been discontinued in favour of the similar or improved item, unless You specifically state that substitutes are not to be supplied.
23) Where units of sale and pack/carton quantities are shown, orders should be placed in multiples of these quantities. Where variations occur, the quantities may be adjusted up or down.
24) All dimensions stated are approximate, and may be subject to adjustments. If in doubt, please contact Us.